compute_S_hat0(s, world_shape, n_actions, altitudes, step_size, h)¶
Compute a valid initial safe seed.
- s: int or nan
- Vector index of the state where we start computing the safe seed from. If it is equal to nan, a state is chosen at random
- world_shape: tuple
- Size of the grid world (rows, columns)
- n_actions: int
- Number of actions available to the agent
- altitudes: np.array
- It contains the flattened n x m matrix where the altitudes of all the points in the map are stored
- step_size: tuple
- step sizes along each direction to create a linearly spaced grid
- h: float
- Safety threshold
- S_hat: np.array
- Boolean array n_states x (n_actions + 1).